The Mission Hills Garden Walk was inaugurated in 1999 and has become a celebrated annual community event. Each year a number of Mission Hills homeowners agree to open their beautiful yards to the community. This year, we will be featuring nine beautiful edible gardens that align with our 2022 Garden Walk theme of Homegrown.
Tickets (only $30 each, kids under 10 free) will be sold in half-hour increments to assure social distancing. The money raised is used to continue the clubs Community College scholarship program and help fund neighborhood beautification projects.
· Walk hours are 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Tickets will be sold for specified start times every 30 minutes.
· $30 in advance, timed entry tickets not guaranteed day of event.
· Garden addresses and a map to the gardens will be provided on the day of the event at the Mission Hills Nursery
· This is a self-guided tour and is at your own pace
· No pets, strollers, or walkers are allowed in the gardens
· Wear comfortable shoes! Gardens may have steps and several levels, and are not disabled accessible
· All ticket sales are final
· Walk is held rain or shine
This year, we are proud to again be partnering with local artists and musicians to bring live music and artwork for participants to enjoy within the featured gardens, as well as a special added bonus; local gardening experts and master gardeners will be presenting on various garden related topics in a casual seminar format throughout the day at Mission Hills Nursery. The schedule of seminar talks will be published shortly, along with speaker bios and location information.
Tickets will go on sale starting March 15, 2022. Be sure to purchase your tickets quickly as the 600+ tickets offered last year for the 2021 Garden Walk sold out within just a few weeks!
Our Mission: To educate, to engage, to beautify, and to give back. Contact us | www.missionhillsgardenclub.org